Just yesterday, I penned a post regarding the electric shaver, Braun Series 9 and in it I mentioned how I got to deal with an irritated skin a few years back due to the excessive use of daily shaving via straight razors. The product that I used in order to help me heal the sensitivity and irritation is Bump Patrol.
My condition was so bad that it brought me to the point of not shaving for weeks just so I could eschew further damage to my skin. And since it was on my face I was worried even more.
Fortunately, I came across Bump Patrol after a little bit of a research. Many other products were recommended as well, but the one with the most positive reviews was Bump Patrol.
- GENTLE BUT EFFECTIVE – The formula is Dermatologist recommended and great for anyone that has super sensitive skin and for those allergic to aspirin. Starts eliminating razor bumps, burns and irritation in as little as 48 hours.
- ALCOHOL-FREE SOLUTION – The sensitive aftershave contains no alcohol and is non-greasy, so it won’t clog your pores. It has added moisturizer in it which will keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- USE WITH DEPILATORIES – The after shave can be used with depilatories (powders, gels, creams and sprays) to help prevent allergic reactions, bumps and redness post treatment.
- AFTERSHAVE FOR WOMEN – This sensitive aftershave is great for women’s shaving needs too! Women apply it after shaving their underarms, legs, bikini line and other sensitive areas. No more nicks, cuts, razor burn and bumps!
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – This aftershave treatment is suitable for all ethnicities and skin types. Whether you have a fair Caucasian skin tone or a dark African American skin tone, your skin will thank you for applying this solution.
I tried Bump Patrol and gave it 48 hours, per the directions from the manufacturer. Like magic, it worked. It took care of my skin literally in 48 hours. Not exaggerating at all.
All of us deal with a rough shave, dull razor and the result of that if not severe, there is still some negative affect on the skin. Maybe the skin is red, itchy or there’s a cut. Having a bottle of Bump Patrol near you, will help take care of the issue.
As for the smell, let me say, it’s not like a cologne or anything. It smells a bit like a chemical, but the scent is not bad and it disappears after 10 seconds or less.
While Bump Patrol is designed to eliminate bumps and ingrown hair, it can also be used to treat a burn, acne and other skin related problems.
Right now, I use the Braun Series 9 electric shaver, per my post I wrote yesterday, but I still keep a bottle of Bump Patrol just in case. And yes, I have applied the product due to surprises like pimples on the face or cuts on hand.
It’s as effective as the M & M Products original formula. Just a few minor tweaks have been made to make it even more easy on the skin. The aftershave contains no alcohol and is non-greasy. It has moisturizer added to it to hydrate your skin.
Simply shave as you normally would with a good quality razor. When you are done apply Bump Patrol everywhere you shaved, and razor bumps will be a thing of the past.
Women Love Using This After Shave Treatment Solution Too
They apply it after they shave their underarms, legs and bikini line to achieve flawless, healthy skin. It is a must-have during beach season! Waxing or getting laser hair removal? This aftershave works great when applied after treatment.
Let me know what you guys think in the comments section below. As always, thanks for reading.